Did you know that digital marketing jobs are growing 112% faster than the U.S. national average job growth? (U.S. BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTIC)
Furthermore, the global market for Digital Advertising and Marketing is projected to reach $640.2 Billion by 2027. (Statista,2020)
The Global CTE course, "Digital Marketing Foundations" is the springboard for students early exposure to potential careers in digital marketing. This course will deliver a broad overview of the digital marketing landscape. Students will experience active participation and learning of the most in-demand skills in this quickly expanding field.
Students will be exposed to the modern principles of the digital experience, including: Omni-channel marketing, marketing analytics, social media strategy/analysis, and data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention. Check out the skills students will learn below.
Students will learn how to:
- Market goods, services, and ideas more effectively online
- Create video content that will engage new and existing customers.
- Create and distribute a podcast to Apple, Spotify, & more
- Create a website using Artificial Intelligence
- Create Facebook Ads like a professional marketing agency
- Use new online marketing tools that increase results in less time.
- Leverage influencer marketing effectively
- Marketing Automation
- Re-purpose long form content into micro-content to distribute across social media.
- Use new techniques in digital market research, including regression analysis, conjoint analysis, and social media analysis
- Generate word of mouth and influence others more effectively
- Use the right metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts
- Gain an in-depth overview of the strategy and skills required to become a professional digital marketer.
The Global CTE Curriculum Team is composed of experienced educators, industry experts, CTE administrators, and curriculum designers. Our team believes in creating relevant content and tools to prepare our students for the modern global workforce.